Open Government Material
The District is committed to a transparent, open form of government. District agency websites are required to make certain records available online to the public, if those records exist. In cases where these records exist but are not yet available online, agencies are working to provide them as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact the FOIA Officer.
- Public Employee Salary Information (Please note that this is the complete listing of District employees.)
- DISB FY 19 Budget
- P-Card Transactions
- Procurements and Payments
- District-wide FOIA Reports
- District Personnel Manual and DISB Employee Office Handbook
- DISB Performance Plans
- Agency Final Opinions Including Concurring and Dissenting Opinions and Orders (Orders and Administrative Orders)
- Statements of Policy and Interpretations of Policy (Regulations and Bulletins)
- Minutes of All Proceedings (Public Meetings)
- Insurance Policy Form and Rate Filings Search
- Database of DC Licensed Insurance Companies
- Database of DC Licensed Insurance Producers
- DISB Organizational Chart
- Submit feedback
- DISB 2014 Open Government Report
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here or elsewhere on DC.gov you can submit a FOIA request online via the DC government Public FOIA Portal. Requests may also be submitted by mail, fax, or email. However, please note that FOIA requests submitted online will be easier to track and process.
To understand the process before making a request, please see foia.dc.gov.
The FOIA Officer is the principal contact point within DISB for advice and policy guidance on matters pertaining to the administration of the FOIA. All requests are handled professionally and expeditiously. DISB’s FOIA Officer’s information is listed below.
Andre Beard, ChHC, APIR
Office of the General Counsel
Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
1050 First Street, NE, Suite 801
Washington, DC 20002
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (202) 442-7847
Mobile: (202) 230-9833