As people continue to recover from the pandemic and return back to their pre-pandemic lifestyles, there has been a correlated increase in need of mental health services. More people have reported suffering from depression, anxiety, and other behavioral disorders.
What is the District doing to increase access to mental health benefits, promote equality and support fair treatment of residents needing mental health services?
Register today to hear from subject matter experts in insurance benefits and mental healthcare on the following topics:
- insurance company responsibilities
- filing consumer complaints
- appeal of claim denials
- accessing resources for senior adults, their families and service providers
- Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking
- Department of Behavioral Health
- DC Behavioral Health Association
- Washington Psychiatric Association