On this page, DISB provides links to District of Columbia legislation and rulemakings impacting our agency.
Find the Status of Legislation
To find the status of legislation go to the DC Council's Legislative Information Management System also known as LIMS. ·
- Follow this link, lims.dccouncil.us. You can also go to dccouncil.us/legislation and select the LIMS box.
- Select the appropriate category from the dropdown menu under the Legislative Information Management System (LIMS).
- Enter keyword, legislation title or legislation number.
- Select the search button (the magnifier symbol).
- Click on the corresponding link in blue for the file that you are looking for [It will take you to a new page.]
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the legislation text.
DISB Regulations and Rulemakings
To view the sections of the District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (DCMR) pertaining to DISB, please visit dcregs.dc.gov.
How to complete a search.
Search by Agency
- Under the Search District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (DCMR) [first column on the left], select Insurance, Securities and Banking, Department of to populate the box.
- Then click on the magnifier to the right of the agency’s name.
- This will take you to a new page with a list of DISB’s Rulemakings.
Search by Chapter Number
- Under the Search District of Columbia Municipal Regulations (DCMR) [first column on the left], enter the chapter number using one of the codes listed below.
- Then click on the magnifier to the right of the chapter number.
- This will take you to a new page with a list of DISB’s Rulemakings associated with that chapter.
Please note—entering both the agency name and chapter number will result with no records found.
The headings below provided information on DISB rulemaking that are not yet final.
None at this time.
Emergency and Proposed Rulemakings