List of Banks in the District of Columbia
There are 27 banks that operate in the District of Columbia. These links will redirect you to the public websites of these financial institutions. There you will be able to find contact information including addresses, as well as financial information about them.
Note: DISB provides external links as a public service. The inclusion of, or linking to, other website URLs does not imply our endorsement of, nor responsibility for, those websites, but has been done as a convenience to our website visitors.
- Amalgamated Bank
- American Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank of Georgetown (chartered in DC)
- Branch Banking and Trust Company (BB&T)
- Capital Bank
- Capital One Bank, N.A. (formerly Chevy Chase Bank, FSB)
- Cardinal Bank
- Citibank, FSB
- City First Bank of DC, NA
- First Citizens Bank
- HSBC Bank
- Independence, FSB
- Industrial Bank (Chartered in DC)
- Manufacturers and Trade Bank (M&T Bank)
- National Capital Bank of Washington
- OBA Bank
- PNC Bank, NA
- Presidential Bank, FSB
- SunTrust Bank
- TD Bank, N.A.
- United Bank
- Urban Trust Bank
- US Trust Company, NA
- Wachovia Bank, a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- WashingtonFirst Bank