Associations, Commissions, and Councils
The DC Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking participates in many financial-related associations, commissions and councils. These organizations or think tanks provide research and innovative strategies to address challenges in the financial marketplaces for the District, the nation and the global community.
- DC Health Benefit Exchange Authority
- District of Columbia Silver Jackets
- Federal Advisory Commission on Insurance
- Insurance Regulatory Examiners Society
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners