The DISB Office of Communications provides information for DC residents, consumers, the media and the financial services industries we regulate. We encourage you to join our subscription service for updates from the department. You can sign-up for all updates or select a specific category by following this link. You can also follow the department on Twitter and join us on Facebook.
For interviews and media inquiries, please follow this link.
DISB Press Releases
DISB on Social Media
- How to File a Consumer Complaint with DISB, 2/4/2020
- Avoid Sweepstakes Scams, 10/10/2019
- DISB Public Hearing on 2020 Proposed Health Insurance Rates, 8/22/2019
- DISB Captive Program
- DISB Public Hearing on Proposed 2020 Health Insurance Rates, 6/10/2019
- DISB 2019 Private Passenger Insurance Public Hearing, 3/25/2019
- Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (DISB) Hearing, 1/30/2018
- DISB '2018 Proposed Health Insurance Rates' Public Hearing, 8/17/2017
DISB’s Financial Literacy Articles for the Washington Informer
The DISB communications office contributes financial literacy and consumer education articles frequently for the Washington Informer newspaper.
- DISB Consumer Guides
- DISB 2017-2018 Biennial Report
- DISB 2013-2014 Biennial Report
- All DISB Publications
To reach the DISB communications office, please email [email protected].