The Commissioner of the Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking (“Department”) hereby gives notice of his intent to conduct a public hearing to review the 2019 proposed health insurance rates of the carriers offering health benefits plans in the individual and small business market in the District of Columbia.
Persons interested in submitting written testimony can email written testimony to [email protected] or by mail to District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking, 1050 First Street, NE, #801, Washington, D.C. 20002, Attention Howard Liebers by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, June 1, 2018. For more information visit DISB’s website: disb.dc.gov
If a party or witness is deaf, has a hearing impediment, or otherwise cannot readily understand or communicate in English, the party may apply to the Department for the appointment of a qualified interpreter. In addition, if any hearing attendee requires any other special accommodations, please contact the Department at (202) 442-8571 by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 5, 2018.
Proposed Rates for 2019 District of Columbia Health Plan Offerings
- 2019 Aetna Health, Inc. Small Group HMO
- 2019 Aetna Life Insurance Company Small Group PPO
- 2019 Group Hospitalization and Medical Services, Inc. (Individual)
- 2019 CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc. (Individual)
- 2019 UnitedHealthcare of the Mid-Atlantic, Inc.
- 2019 UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company
- 2019 Optimum Choice, Inc.
- 2019 Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc. (Small Group)
- 2019 Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc. (individual)
- 2019 Group Hospilization and Medical Services, Inc (Small Group)
- 2019 CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc. (Small Group)