Get answers to your student loan concerns from the District Student Loan Ombudsman, your advocate can help you:
- Understand available resources
- Sources of college funding
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Student loan consolidation opportunities
- Student loan repayment options
- Prevent student loan default
- Identify and report scams
- Resolve complaints with student loan servicers.
Call (202) 727-8000 to schedule an appointment or send an email to [email protected]. Walk-ins are welcome; however, you will be taken on first-come, first-served basis.