Rental Request Form - Historic Lincoln Theatre
As the official arts agency of the District of Columbia Government, the DC Commission on the Arts and Humanities (DCCAH) is charged with underwriting and/or partnering with District-based organizations and District agencies to support efforts at the Historic Lincoln Theatre. As a result, the DCCAH accepts applications to underwrite the rental of the Lincoln Theater at a discounted rate for a limited amount of days each fiscal year.
Organizations eligible to apply must:
- Be incorporated as a nonprofit, with a designated tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code, as well as in the District of Columbia;
- Have principal offices that are located in the District of Columbia, as demonstrated by the address on the organization’s official 990 document;
- Have Federal and DC tax exempt statuses (subject to DCRA verification) in good standing; and
- Be in good standing with DCCAH.
- Be a District Government agency
To be considered, applicants must submit the Request Form no later than four (4) months prior to the event date to Darlene Brown (Darlene.firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Applications will be reviewed by a small Advisory Review Panel consisting of arts professionals, to include arts administrators, community members, and/or DCCAH Commissioners.
- Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application no later than two (2) weeks after receipt.
All approvals are subject to the Lincoln Theatre’s schedule and the availability of funds.