Summer Camps 2015
The DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) is excited to announce the 2015 Summer Camps season as we prepare for another great summer of swimming, field trips, creative activities, and new experiences in the District of Columbia. The 2015 Summer Camp season will offer four sessions from June 22 through August 14, 2015.
DPR will offer a rolling registration for the 2015 Summer Camp season starting on Monday, February 23, 2015 at 12 noon.
Additional Summer Camps Added rolling registration will open Monday, March 9 at 12 noon.
Before and after care registration opens on Monday, March 23, 2015 at 12 noon. Click here to register.
- Session 1: June 22 – July 2, 2015 (Holiday Observed, July 3)
- Session 2: July 6 – July 17, 2015
- Session 3: July 20 – July 31, 2015
- Session 4: August 3 – August 14, 2015
Most camps operate Monday through Friday, from 9 am – 5 pm.
DPR also offers a Before and After Care package for an additional flat rate. Before care is offered from 8 am – 9 am and after care is offered from 5 pm – 6 pm.
** Please note that select camps will follow an alternate session schedule. Those camps will be identified on their individual pages.
Summer Camp Information
- Summer Camp Listing
- Summer Camp Handbook (This document will be available online after April 2015.)
- 2015 Summer Camp Refund Request Form
Summer Camp Registration
- Sign Up for Summer Camps - Rolling registration opened on Monday, February 23 at 12 noon
- Additional Summer Camps Added - Rolling registration opened on Monday, March 9 at 12 noon
- Sign Up for Summer Camp Before and After Care - Registration opens on Monday, March 23 at 12 noon
Summer Camp registration will open on Monday, February 23 at 12 noon. Visit Sign Up for Summer Camps to register. Please see below for the rolling registration schedule.
|Mon., Feb 23||Tues., Feb 24||Wed., Feb 25||Thurs., Feb 26|
- Bald Eagle
- Volta Park
- Columbia Heights
- Park View
- Chevy Chase CC
- Mitchell Park
- N Michigan Park
|Fri., Feb 27||Mon., Mar 2||Tues., Mar 3||Wed., Mar 4|
- Chevy Chase RC
- Langdon Park
- Fort Stanton
- Joseph H. Cole
- Turkey Thicket
- Barry Farm
- Rose Park
|Thurs., Mar 5||Fri., Mar 6|
- Harry Thomas Sr.
Snow Day Hold
** Please note, if during the rolling registration period, DC Government closes due to inclement weather, then an announcement will be made and that day's registration will take place on Friday, March 5th.
Click here to visit the Additional Summer Camps Added page. Registration will open on Monday, March 9 at 12 noon.
Additional Camps Added - Rolling Registration Schedule
|Mon., Mar 9||Tues., Mar 10||Wed., Mar 11|
- Benning Park (Little Ex.)
- Chevy Chase CC (Tweens)
- Emery (Little Ex.)
- Fort Stanton (Little Ex.)
- Guy Mason (Verano)
- Lamond (Discovery)
- Brentwood (Little Ex.)
- Ferebee Hope (Boxing)
- Stoddert (Little Ex.: 1-3)
|Thurs., Mar 12||Fri., Mar 13|
- Joe Cole
- Takoma (Little Ex.)
- Columbia Heights
- Raymond (Verano)
Kids, Camps & Co-op Division
Columbia Heights Community Center
1480 Girard Street, NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 671-0372
Fax: (202) 671-2796
Camp office hours:
Monday: 9:30 am - 7 pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9:30 am - 5 pm
Closed: Saturday & Sunday