This contest ended on May 15, 2016. The Investor Protection Institute (IPI) will randomly select a contest winner in the summer 2016 from each participating jurisdiction.
Test Your Investor Knowledge for a Chance at $1,000 Towards Retirement
Play the “DASH for the STASH” contest at participating DC Public Libraries for a chance to win a $1,000 contribution to open or add to your retirement account!
DASH for the STASH tests your knowledge on investment and retirement topics such as building a nest egg, fees and avoiding financial scams.
How to play:
Go to participating locations listed below. Scan the unique QR codes to access the quiz questions and answer the questions using your smartphone or tablet. You can also submit responses online using your computer or via public computers at DC Public Libraries.
Enter your responses through May 15, 2016, 11:59 pm PDT for your chance to win!
The contest is sponsored by the District of Columbia Department of Insurance, Securities and Banking and the Investor Protection Institute. For more information, see contest rules below.
DASH for the STASH Locations:
- Anacostia Neighborhood Library, 1800 Good Hope Road, SE
- Benning (Dorothy I. Height) Neighborhood Library, 3935 Benning Road, NE
- Georgetown Neighborhood Library, 3260 R Street, NW
- Lamond-Riggs Neighborhood Library, 5401 South Dakota Avenue, NE
- Mt. Pleasant Neighborhood Library, 3160 16th Street, NW
- Northeast Neighborhood Library, 330 7th Street, NE
- Petworth Neighborhood Library, 4200 Kansas Avenue, NW
- Shaw (Watha T. Daniel) Neighborhood Library, 1630 7th Street, NW
- Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library, 4450 Wisconsin Avenue, NW